Thursday, July 31, 2008

And Still Working!




I wonder, how many of you out there, can give your boss a bloody nose and still keep your job??? As it happened, my friend, and acting Company Director, were engaged in a water war. Not our first mind you (Remembering the past 2 4th of July gatherings). I was backing up as she charged. A co-worker (Kiikzhan) stopped me from behind. Beth, not knowing this, was in full attack mode. I bent down to give a good splash but her nose met up with my shoulder. OOOOOuch! Well, I didn't say ouch, but Beth sure was feeling a little pain.



In the third picture I was loaded up for bear with a water gun prepared for more battle. This was Interlink's 1st Annual Staff Summer picnic.

All had a good time. Some of the guys prepared sashleek (kind of like shish ke-bab) while others prepared salads, bread and drinks. We played many games, got really, really wet, and ate some more! We already look forward to next summers 2nd Annual Staff Summer picnic!

No comments: