Monday, July 7, 2008

You Decide - 2008




In keeping with the political season I thought I'd let my blog viewers decide what new look I should have this coming winter. As some of you know it can take a while to grow a deent beard so I need to know now what look suites me best, in your humble opinion, of course.

So please take your time and look at these three pictures. Let me know if you like the "Full Beard" look. (bottom left) While it makes me look older, it also gives me some character - don't you think? A full beard also helps keep the cold Kazakh winter wind from scorching my face.

The second look - the "Goatee" (top right) which we all know only looks good on certain men. I've had one in the past and some hated it and some liked it. But in this election year You Decide 2008, I want your opinion.

Thirdly - In the top left photo, I have the plain "Mustache" but with a little extra. Giving that sorta Oriental spin. Though I'm not in the orient I am in Central Asia, and this is as close as you get. So now that you've looked at all three you can make your first vote, in this election cycle, a vote that will determine my look for winter 2008! I'll also accept any and all commentary.

Sorry if the pictures are not clear enough, I have only 5 days of facial hair to work with.

Just keeping you involved.
Hope all is well in your part of the world.
Mayny blessings,
Ken

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the full beard, Ken. :)

tony said...

I take it that "clean shaven" is not an option so I'll vote for full beard. Can we at least get an elephant figure shaved in your cheek? :)
Tony

Anonymous said...

I think a full beard would give you credence to young and old. Go for it.

Sandi